Most of you should have received the December 2014 issue of *The Bluebird*
by now.

However, our bulk mail vendor mis-stamped the address labels on a few
issues making them unreadable by man or machine. The US Postal Service
returned these issues to our ASM PO Box.

If you didn't receive your copy of *The Bluebird*, please send an email to
me with your name and address and I'll see that you get a replacement issue
ASAP.

Our bulk mail vendor promises better quality control in the future.

Thank you!

Kevin Wehner
Membership Chair
The Audubon Society of Missouri