Many Missouri birders tell enticing stories about one of the nation's most spectacular sites for spring warbler migration, Magee Marsh in Ohio.   I've not been there yet, but it's on my list.

The boardwalk there must be renovated to continue to provide access for the thousands of people who come to visit each spring.   Although it is on public land, there are no state funds available for the project.

If you have enjoyed using that boardwalk, or plan to someday,  consider making a donation to the restoration fund. Find more information, and donate online at:

http://www.friendsofmageemarsh.org/fomm/renovation.php

June Newman
Carrollton, MO
temporarily, Pretoria, South Africa