-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas, MO
Cape Girardeau County

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 7:28 AM, Bill Eddleman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you need a map of a specific count circle, try emailing the compiler. I know I submitted Big Oak and Mingo for the ASM website some years back, but I don't know if they are still available through that route, either.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

From: Kevin Wehner <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Christmas Bird Count Information Request - No Sighting

The page says "early December of 2015"... hope that's a typo! :-)

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Allen Gathman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Chris, the map just isn't up yet.  As of yesterday the Audubon site said that the map would be up in November -- they've updated it so now it says the map will be up in early December.  They're really late getting the CBC info out this year.

-Allen Gathman
Pochontas, MO
Cape Girardeau County