Subject: Rufous Hummingbird in Jackson, MO
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 11:38:56 -0600
From: Lanny Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
To: Charlene and Jim Malone <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, Charlene.

Yesterday I banded an adult male RUHU at a home in Jackson.
I expected it to leave on the cold front, but I just got word
that it's still coming to feeders. The host invites birders to
visit. Location: 808 Highland Drive, Jackson, MO.
The bird is using feeders in the back yard.
Don't knock, just walk around the west side of the house to the
back. If there's a small dog tied on a leash, don't worry,
she's very friendly.

I don't expect this hummer to stay much longer.

Lanny