Many Missouri birders tell enticing stories about one of the nation's most
spectacular sites for spring warbler migration, Magee Marsh in Ohio.   I've
not been there yet, but it's on my list.

The boardwalk there must be renovated to continue to provide access for the
thousands of people who come to visit each spring.   Although it is on
public land, there are no state funds available for the project.

If you have enjoyed using that boardwalk, or plan to someday,  consider
making a donation to the restoration fund. Find more information, and
donate online at:

http://www.friendsofmageemarsh.org/fomm/renovation.php

June Newman
Carrollton, MO