Please forward this email to your department colleagues

The Campus Writing Board is currently accepting Writing Intensive (WI) Course Proposals/Updates for the following semesters:

Fall 2015 (Submit by January 30, 2015)

(We are also still accepting proposals for Spring 2015 – please submit ASAP for Board review before the semester starts)

To Propose or Update a Course Please visit:  http://cwp.missouri.edu/wi/propose.php

 PROPOSAL/UPDATE SUBMISSION DATES:

We suggest that you submit your proposals early enough each semester to ensure that your course is listed as Writing Intensive (WI) on MyZou in time for early registration and so students know your course is going to be WI.

  Following are suggested submission dates for upcoming semesters:

·          Fall 2015 (Early Registration for Fall begins March 2, 2015)

o    Submit Fall Proposals by January 30, 2015

·         Spring/Summer 2016 (Early Registration for Spring/Summer begins October 2015)

o    Submit Spring/Summer Proposals by August 30, 2015

If you have questions please contact one of the CWP Staff Members Below:

Amy Lannin, Director of Campus Writing Program, 882-1798, [log in to unmask]

Bonnie Selting, Coordinator WI Courses, 882-1797, [log in to unmask]

                Jonathan Cisco, Coordinator WI Courses, 884-6221, [log in to unmask]

Jackie Thomas, Administrative Assistant, 882-4881, [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Amy, Bonnie, Jonathan & Jackie

Campus Writing Program

University of Missouri