So we have possibly taken into account THREE meetings between Eliot and Yeats which could be as follows:

(1)  the first lunch meeting between Eliot and Yeats arranged by Ottoline Morrell in December 1922 (p. 363 of 'The Last Minstrels : Yeats and the Revival of the Bardic Arts' by Ronald Schuchard);

(2) William Butler Yeats and T S Eliot at a luncheon given by Kenneth Ballard Murdock in 1925 as in the first photograph shared by me;

(3) Then there is the meeting between them at Harvard where they met and were photographed (Plate 19) as mentioned in the footnote at p. 363 of Schuchard's book. There is no mention here of any lunch.

CR