So we have possibly taken into account THREE meetings between Eliot and
Yeats which could be as follows:

(1)  the first lunch meeting between Eliot and Yeats arranged by Ottoline
Morrell in December 1922 (p. 363 of 'The Last Minstrels : Yeats and the
Revival of the Bardic Arts' by Ronald Schuchard);

(2) William Butler Yeats and T S Eliot at a luncheon given by Kenneth
Ballard Murdock in 1925 as in the first photograph shared by me;

(3) Then there is the meeting between them at Harvard where they met and
were photographed (Plate 19) as mentioned in the footnote at p. 363 of
Schuchard's book. There is no mention here of any lunch.

CR