On Monday, December 8, 2014, Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
CR - -  This is the same link you posted to begin this thread. Did you mean to post another?

Ken A

On 12/8/2014 12:31 AM, Chanan Mittal wrote:
To me a heart-warming picture of a very appreciative duos.

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140673612605005/images?imageId=fx1&sectionType=lightBlue&hasDownloadImagesLink=false

CR

On Sunday, December 7, 2014, P <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I may be absolutely wrong on this but I seem to remember that when Yeats was in one of his last dry periods & desperate to write poetry again, did not Eliot & Pound or perhaps Pound alone help him to pull out of it? I Something to do with the mythic method?
Peter M.

Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The Last Minstrels : Yeats and the Revival of the Bardic Arts
Ronald Schuchard
Oxford University Press, Feb 28, 2008

 A footnote at page 363 should be interesting.

CR

On Sunday, December 7, 2014, P <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Perhaps they were discussing wives?
Peter M.

Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Sounds too good to be true, but if it is it seems TSE missed an opportunity to audit a candid opinion. Apparently the photo date is mislabeled? It says around 1925. Unless TSE is standing in a hole, I'm impressed with the size of WBY. Perhaps he's the model for Phlebas. Given how close together the two are standing, it looks like someone asked them to pose, but the shot we have here appears taken either a little too soon or too late. Quite a furrow in TSE's brow.

KA