  That's a line of argument, though it could be seriously asked whether it isn't voiced out of that very (theoretical) abyss formerly proprietary only to " so many Gadarene swine." Self-reflection, at any rate, would seem to require of us that the question at least be asked. Authentically. Apart from that,  there are so many loose ends here I'm tempted to say the ends not so much justify as stand squrely on the mean.

Ken A

--
Sent Androidally by K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.