Andrew,

I'll be in St. Louis over the Thanksgiving holiday and am staying close to the park.  I hope to see it.  Is the head bobbing a common characteristic?

Scott Laurent
Kansas City, MO

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Andrew Reago <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My wife and I decided to check the park around the corner from our house today (Carondelet Park) to see if there were any avian visitors boldly making appearances in the rain and blustery wind, and sure enough, a Merlin was patrolling the area.  We made a short video.   Look for the slip 'n slide moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtCONwWaH5U

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO