Dear Mo-Birder’s,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that you saw more birds than just a turkey.

Just a reminder, the CACHE/SPARKS data portal will become inactive at midnight on December 1, 2014.  This is so we can transition to using the eBird portal for all data entry.

By now you should be using the eBird site for all data entry for conservation areas, state parks, and anywhere you bird.  The website is available at http://www.ebird.org.  Sign up is free and easy.

Information on eBird and how to get started is available at http://help.ebird.org/.  If anyone is not already using eBird and needs help getting started feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to assist.

Scott Laurent

Conservation Partnership Coordinator

Kansas City, MO

Jackson County