In addition to the three Snow Buntings at Riverlands today, the ducks seem to be coming in.   There were Canvasbacks, Redheads, Lesser Scaup, Ring-necked Ducks, Ruddy Ducks, and Gadwall visible in Ellis Bay despite the wind.  We also had a small flock of Brewer's Blackbirds at the intersection of Pleasant Union and Marais Beckett roads in Saint Charles County.  The staff at Columbia Bottom reported twelve swans and about 1000 ducks, but we did not see any from the paved road, which is the only accessible area during hunting season.

David Becher
Saint Loius