I wanted to share a drawing my wife, Chrissy McClarren, drew today to remember Jim Ziebol.  Jim was an avid Missouri bird lover. He died three years ago on October 19, 2011.  Here is the link to her blog post:

http://kissingthejoyasitflies.blogspot.com/2014/10/jim-ziebol-and-little-tiger.html

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO

P.S. You might find some of her other blog posts of interest. She's rejoicing in the wild with pen and pencil.  For instance, yesterday she drew a Fox Sparrow to celebrate them migrating through the St. Louis area - and posted the drawing on her blog yesterday.  And there's a post on Brown Creepers, Hermit Thrush, Blue Jays and more.

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration