I wanted to share a drawing my wife, Chrissy McClarren, drew today to
remember Jim Ziebol.  Jim was an avid Missouri bird lover. He died three
years ago on October 19, 2011.  Here is the link to her blog post:

http://kissingthejoyasitflies.blogspot.com/2014/10/jim-ziebol-and-little-tiger.html
<http://kissingthejoyasitflies.blogspot.com/2014/10/jim-ziebol-and-little-tiger.html>

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO

P.S. You might find some of her other blog posts of interest. She's
rejoicing in the wild with pen and pencil.  For instance, yesterday she
drew a Fox Sparrow to celebrate them migrating through the St. Louis
area - and posted the drawing on her blog yesterday.  And there's a post
on Brown Creepers, Hermit Thrush, Blue Jays and more.

  <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>