Sorry for the late report. Below are our results from our Big Sit on Saturday 10/11/14 at 512 Ellis Blvd in Jefferson City, MO. We "sat" from 6 am - 7 pm , with over a dozen folks joining us off and on throughout the day. Beautiful weather, even if it was a bit nippy. THANK YOU to our local River Bluffs Audubon members who came out to bird with us. Their expertise and assistance made the event more fun and the count much higher! (Thank you Chris for the tent!).
Participants ranged in age from 11 years old  to ...older than that. Everyone received literature on bird identification and info on RBAS and ASM.

Our total was 43 species . Highlights included: Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Black-throated Green Warbler, Common yellow-throat, Golden-crowned Kinglet, Bald Eagle, and an amazing fly-over of 200+ Double-crested Cormorants! Thank you again everyone who participated. We have some pics here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds-I-View/188410781170570  and links to more.
Below is the complete list. ...THANK YOU again RBAS members and everyone who participated!
 (Apologies for the spacing font on the species list below--I just copied and pasted from my entry on the Big Sit Website)
Steve Garr
Jefferson City, MO
Cole county

Double-crested Cormorant Phalacrocorax auritus
Turkey Vulture Cathartes aura
Canada Goose Branta canadensis
Bald Eagle Haliaeetus leucocephalus
Cooper's Hawk Accipiter cooperii
Red-tailed Hawk Buteo jamaicensis
Sharp-shinned Hawk Accipiter striatus
Eurasian Collared-Dove Streptopelia decaocto
Mourning Dove Zenaida macroura
Rock Pigeon (Feral Pigeon) Columba livia
Yellow-billed Cuckoo Coccyzus americanus
Chimney Swift Chaetura pelagica
Downy Woodpecker Picoides pubescens
Hairy Woodpecker Picoides villosus
Northern Flicker Colaptes auratus
Red-bellied Woodpecker Melanerpes carolinus
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker Sphyrapicus varius
Eastern Phoebe Sayornis phoebe
American Crow Corvus brachyrhynchos
Blue Jay Cyanocitta cristata
Carolina Chickadee Poecile carolinensis
Tufted Titmouse Baeolophus bicolor
White-breasted Nuthatch Sitta carolinensis
Carolina Wren Thryothorus ludovicianus
Golden-crowned Kinglet Regulus satrapa
American Robin Turdus migratorius
Eastern Bluebird Sialia sialis
Northern Mockingbird Mimus polyglottos
European Starling Sturnus vulgaris
Cedar Waxwing Bombycilla cedrorum
Black-throated Green Warbler Dendroica virens
Common Yellowthroat Geothlypis trichas
Orange-crowned Warbler Oreothlypis celata
Dark-eyed Junco Junco hyemalis
White-throated Sparrow Zonotrichia albicollis
Northern Cardinal Cardinalis cardinalis
Brown-headed Cowbird Molothrus ater
Common Grackle Quiscalus quiscula
American Goldfinch Spinus tristis
House Finch Carpodacus mexicanus
House Sparrow Passer domesticus
TOTAL 43 species

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration