Borrow Pits (Hwy 203 side) and then Horseshoe Lake SP, Madison co, IL
CALIFORNIA GULL (CAGU) prob. 1st cycle (photo at below link)

Msg from Frank Holmes:
Just a heads up. I had a 1st cycle gull this morning at the barrow pit that appeared to be a California gull. All gulls flew toward the main lake after an eagle flew by.

FYI, thought MAYBE I had a CAGU at gull roost at RMBS Sat. nite.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration