Thanks to all who did the behind the scenes/necessary items to bring us together for another great fall time of fellowship, learning, outdoor experiences and enjoyment of the birds that made themselves available. The food was excellent and the weather just about perfect! Thanks, June Newman, for serving us so well as president, and thanks to those who have agreed to step into offices of leadership so that we can look forward to more weekends like this in the future. It’s so much fun to be with kindred spirits and enjoy creation together. If you have not attended an Audubon Society of Missouri spring or fall meeting, I encourage you to put that on your list for 2015!

Jo Ann Eldridge, Kearney, Clay