Felt like a pretty classic morning to see a good movement of hawks this morning
 While doing yard work this morn at my house in Ballwin kept an eye on the sky for any  streaming raptors flying across

 First ones started showing up about 930.Considering where I was It was a pretty good showing of birds
 Have to guess if I was in a better spot the numbers probably would have been higher

 Heres what I had between 930 and 1100 this morn

 5-bald eagles
 2-ospreys
 8-broad wing hawks
 6-7- accipters
 1-n-harrier

Mike Brady
Ballwin,MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration