Felt like a pretty classic morning to see a good movement of  hawks this
morning
While doing yard work this morn at my  house in Ballwin kept an eye on the
sky for any  streaming  raptors flying across

First ones started showing up about  930.Considering where I was It was a
pretty good showing  of birds
Have to guess if I was in a better spot the numbers  probably would have
been higher

Heres what I had between 930 and  1100 this morn

5-bald eagles
2-ospreys
8-broad  wing hawks
6-7- accipters