It's been my privilege to have attended a couple of 'live' lectures by Sir
Christopher: they were hugely entertaining as well as well as effortlessly
erudite - and totally unscripted, it seems. Some of his (many) asides and
tangential throwaway comments, which I'm sure would / could  never be
published are very funny indeed. Not at all bad for someone just turned 81!