Grant,
4:55 on Friday evening and my fingers were doing the typing, brain was elsewhere. East, would be the appropriate word. I see a few  more records in eBird for that far east, one at Marquand, Madison Co, and a few in Arkansas. None that I see have made it across the Mississippi?

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant, Mike [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:19 PM
To: Brad Jacobs
Subject: Re: Greater Roadrunner in Poplar Bluff, Butler Co.

Brad,

I suspect that you mean as far east.

Mike Grant

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Brad Jacobs
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 4:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Reply To: Brad Jacobs
Subject: Greater Roadrunner in Poplar Bluff, Butler Co.

I just heard about a Greater Roadrunner reported around the end of the first week of August, 2014 in w. Poplar Bluff, Butler Co.  From US 67 head west on PP highway or Kanell Blvd.  Continue straight on CR 448 which starts at Township Line Road crossing with PP, right where PP curves to the northwest. Go about one half mile further on CR 448 to where Mowry Lane heads south. It was seen running in the yards in that area.  Probably just drive the road back and forth a few times early or late in the day and you might see it out again.  This is as far west as I have heard about a GRRO.  Anyone in that area seen one in the Bootheel yet?

Good Luck.
Brad

Brad Jacobs
Missouri Department of Conservation