I just heard about a Greater Roadrunner reported around the end of the first week of August, 2014 in w. Poplar Bluff, Butler Co.  From US 67 head west on PP highway or Kanell Blvd.  Continue straight on CR 448 which starts at Township Line Road crossing with PP, right where PP curves to the northwest. Go about one half mile further on CR 448 to where Mowry Lane heads south. It was seen running in the yards in that area.  Probably just drive the road back and forth a few times early or late in the day and you might see it out again.  This is as far west as I have heard about a GRRO.  Anyone in that area seen one in the Bootheel yet?

Good Luck.

Brad

Brad Jacobs

Missouri Department of Conservation

P.O. Box 180

Jefferson City, MO 65102

573-522-4115 ext. 3648

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration