Not a typo just too small on my map to read. Mosey is what I find on Google Maps. Thanks
Brad

From: Luann Holst [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 5:09 PM
To: Brad Jacobs
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Greater Roadrunner in Poplar Bluff, Butler Co.

Brad,

There is a Mosey Lane in that area, but no Mowry Lane.  Could this be a typo?

Luann Holst
Poplar Bluff

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2014, at 4:48 PM, Brad Jacobs <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
I just heard about a Greater Roadrunner reported around the end of the first week of August, 2014 in w. Poplar Bluff, Butler Co.  From US 67 head west on PP highway or Kanell Blvd.  Continue straight on CR 448 which starts at Township Line Road crossing with PP, right where PP curves to the northwest. Go about one half mile further on CR 448 to where Mowry Lane heads south. It was seen running in the yards in that area.  Probably just drive the road back and forth a few times early or late in the day and you might see it out again.  This is as far west as I have heard about a GRRO.  Anyone in that area seen one in the Bootheel yet?

Good Luck.
Brad

Brad Jacobs
Missouri Department of Conservation
P.O. Box 180
Jefferson City, MO 65102
573-522-4115 ext. 3648

Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park