Hi, everyone,

Going back to Keya’s e-mail, and in case any other journalist is in need of
legal advice or representation, a good place to contact is the Media Legal
Defence Initiative (MDLI). The London-based MDLI offers help to
journalists, bloggers, and independent media under legal threat, and also
provides funding to organizations for legal assistance or litigation
activities that safeguard media freedom.

You can find more information on their website
<http://www.mediadefence.org/individual-cases>, and also contact them by
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Also, at GIJN we’ve compiled two lists of different organizations that provide
emergency support to journalists in danger
<http://gijn.org/2014/07/14/new-resource-guide-emergency-assistance/> and legal
defense for journalists <http://gijn.org/resources-legal-defense/>.

Best regards,

Gabriela./