I've posted crude, cell phone recordings of a crow heard and observed at Pape Lake yesterday.  It was alone, although there were American Crows in the area.  It stopped vocalizing and turned in my direction at recording of Fish Crow, and appeared to ignore American Crow calls.  But to my ear, its call isn't conclusively one or the other.  It does not sound like recordings of immature AMCR, to me.

If you're interested, listen to the files and comment to me.  I'll share conclusions with list later.

Fish Crow has not been recorded at Pape, but often at Perry, which is quite close.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B95E8U8WhetISEFodldzZVlZU0U/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B95E8U8WhetIdm14NFZOanVIX2c/edit?usp=sharing

June Newman

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration