Morning, all.

I have a brand new blog post with promotional information about tonight's owl talk at the Schlafly branch of the St. Louis Public Library and some new footage of the owlets from the past few nights. Read all about it here: http://forestparkowls.blogspot.com/2014/07/promo-for-tonights-talk-and-recent.html

Take care and I hope to see you at the talk tonight!

Sincerely,
Mark
--
Mark H.X. Glenshaw
City of St. Louis

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration