Last time I was out birding was July 1st of this year. Steve Kinder and I went to Squaw Creek NWR to see what was around.
So this morning I decide to see what might be around the oxbow lakes south of Saint Joseph. Perhaps some shore birds would be moving through.
Well, I did see or hear 43 species of birds but the only shorebirds I saw were a few Killdeer. Here is the list of birds I ended up with:

Canada Goose
Mallard
Northern Bobwhite
American White Pelican