Greetings and appologies for any inconvenience.

It would appear that I used links to the Flickr public area where other submissions are also added as well as possibly some advertisements. My apologies again.

The below links are to my photostream and should contain no advertisements:
ST Flycatcher: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cbarrigar/14402365167/in/photostream/
Savannah Sparrow: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cbarrigar/14402209479/in/photostream/

Kind regards,

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration