http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

I thought I'd share this beautiful short film regarding the effect the reintroduction of wolves have had on the Yellowstone ecology (including the birds, of course).

I'll be heading to Yellowstone in a couple of weeks. Maybe some of you will visit there this summer too.

Bob Bailey
St. Louis, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration