I spent just shy of 4 hours at Danville Conservation Area (Montgomery Co.) looking for little critters starting at sunrise, but I kept my ears open for the birds as we walked around. My favorite bird was a male HOODED WARBLER that sang long enough to let me track him down for a brief sighting. The biggest surprise was a calling LESSER YELLOWLEGS flying over the parking lot as we were leaving! No idea where it was coming from/heading to, but there wasn't much (any?) habitat for it in the immediate vicinity.

There's nothing too exciting on it, but here's the full eBird checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S18995809

Good birding,
Ryan

Ryan Douglas
Postdoctoral Fellow
310 Tucker Hall
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration