I found a few shorebirds this evening at The Thompson River WRP wetlands NW of Chillicothe. These included 4 Least Sandpipers, 3 Solitary Sandpipers, and 1 Lesser Yellowlegs, plus the couple dozen or so Killdeer that have been around.
I also saw a female Hooded Merganser with a brood of six 3/4 grown young ones.

Later,
Steve Kinder

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration