From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mariel Stephenson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:59 PM
Subject: Redheaded WP behavior question

Today I observed for some time a parent bird ( the young was with it) doing what looked like flycatcher behavior from several branches in a dead tree.  It would then periodically feed the young one.  Do they catch insects on the wing? - mariel

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration