Sorry driving on 1 70 east, not west.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2014, at 1:36 PM, "Shelly Colatskie" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

As my husband and I were driving from Kansas City back to STL on I 70 west we saw a Scissor tailed flycatcher fly across I 70 heading south on mile marker 16! (Literally about 4 miles ago).

I didn't think too many were seen in this area, but I always love seeing them! :)

Shelly Colatskie
Cedar Hill, MO

Sent from my iPhone