I was there at a meeting last week and it was good. I got some great images of least bitterns foraging off the edge of the cattails along the east west road at the s. end of Eagle Pool, the east most pool.  I wasn’t birding and didn’t get to spend much time there. I would go back to search the area more thoroughly. No new shorebirds that I saw.

Brad

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dianne & Steve Kinder
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Conditions at Squaw Creek?

Does anyone know what the present conditions are at Squaw Creek NWR? Last I knew there had been quite a bit of flooding there.

Thanks,

Steve Kinder

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration