I as well appreciate the information on eBird data collection Brad.

John Waugaman
Occasional Fayette, MO Birder
Huntington, WV Resident

On Monday, June 23, 2014, Ev Luecke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I too wanted to say thanks; Brad, for the interesting write-up on e-bird and
the various uses of bird data.  I learned quite a lot.
Ev Luecke
Troy, MO.

--
John B. Waugaman, Jr.

Director of Middle Schools and Assessment
Wayne County Board of Education
P.O. Box 70
Wayne, WV 25570

(304) 272-5116 x302
(304) 272-3557 fax
Email: [log in to unmask] or
Webpage: http://boe.wayn.k12.wv.us

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration