It was a very birdy day at Hi Lonesome Sunday, but the most remarkable sighting was that of multiple Upland Sandpipers.  I counted 6.  It is remotely possible that they flew a long distance and got counted twice, but I don't believe so.  A complete list will be posted on CACHE.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325
Benton County

ASM Fall Meeting: September 26-28, 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration