MoBirders-

Yesterday from Oregon Co road 147 off FF I found a male Bunting with a pale abdomen and two strong wingbars. The overall color was more indigo-like but the rump and some other feathers were paler sky blue. The male was paired with a female Indigo which appeared perfectly normal. I could see no traces of any orangish on the breast, but the male was attempting to "herd the female" away from me. I returned again later in the afternoon- without success.

I will attempt to get an image for the 3rd time later today.

:)

Tim

Timothy Barksdale
Birdman Productions LLC
P.O. Box 1124
65 Mountain View Dr.
Choteau, MT 59422

913-669-2661

At Birdman Productions, we make films about birds, and tell stories that change people's lives.