Get a Facebook page.  Simple as that.

Luann Holst
Poplar Bluff, MO

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2014, at 9:20 AM, Chris Hobbs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Over the years, it seems 90% of ADMIN's admonishments over subject matter are because the host is a state government entity. Hopefully, birders will never have a disagreement with The State, as our only option will be to shut up and obey.

As we march toward that inevitable day, has anyone at ASM explored a better hosting option that allows freedom of speech and thought?

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa KS