Our friends live in a rural area on an acre of land.  They have pine trees and osage orange trees along a fence row.  The other night, late in the evening, there was something calling from the trees.

The best way I can describe it is it sounded like a frog.  The song was an escalating call from low to high.

Please help with your suggestions.

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill, MO – Cass County