From: Chris Hobbs [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 9:20 AM
To: Hazelwood, Susan
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Educational vs. Lobbying

Over the years, it seems 90% of ADMIN's admonishments over subject matter are because the host is a state government entity. Hopefully, birders will never have a disagreement with The State, as our only option will be to shut up and obey.

As we march toward that inevitable day, has anyone at ASM explored a better hosting option that allows freedom of speech and thought?

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa KS