From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Hobbs
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 10:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: KC Star Editorial

Sounds like this thing is going to happen despite the efforts of ABC and Friends of Squaw Creek.  Since the developer has a customer in Kansas City Power and Light, perhaps pressure needs to be put on KCP&L to sway Element toward a more sensible location.

ASM's lackluster effort was a huge disappointment - especially considering what's at stake.

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa, KS

> Still, the concerns are real. John Rushin, a biologist who has
> researched at Squaw Creek for 30 years, told The Star recently: “If I
> could look all over northern Missouri for the worst possible place to put this thing, this would be it.

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City Details and online registration at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City