Sounds like this thing is going to happen despite the efforts of ABC and Friends of Squaw Creek.  Since the developer has a customer in Kansas City Power and Light, perhaps pressure needs to be put on KCP&L to sway Element toward a more sensible location.

ASM's lackluster effort was a huge disappointment - especially considering what's at stake.

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa, KS

> Still, the concerns are real. John Rushin, a biologist who has researched at
> Squaw Creek for 30 years, told The Star recently: “If I could look all over
> northern Missouri for the worst possible place to put this thing, this would be it.

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City