I birded for a couple of hours Tuesday morning at Broemmelsiek Park in St. Charles County.

The highlight of the morning was a MOURNING WARBLER that popped up during a wave in which I also saw a WILSON'S WARBLER, NASHVILLE WARBLER, and BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER while listening to a GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER calling overhead.

Other notable species included:
Tennessee Warbler
Redstart
Northern Parula