I birded for a couple of hours Tuesday morning at Broemmelsiek Park in St. Charles County.
The highlight of the morning was a MOURNING WARBLER that popped up during a wave in which I also saw a WILSON'S WARBLER, NASHVILLE WARBLER, and BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER while listening to a GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER calling overhead.
Other notable species included:Tennessee WarblerRedstartNorthern ParulaCommon YellowthroatWarbling VireoRed-eyed VireoPhiladelphia VireoOrchard OrioleWood ThrushSwainson's ThrushLincoln's SparrowLark Sparrow
Shawn Clubb

St. Charles, St. Charles Co., Mo.