Late this morning, in the dangerous wind,
I had a Black Vulture soaring effortlessly over
MDC's Stone's Corner Access, just north of Joplin,
Jasper County.  So, it's good for our CACHE program.
I thought to myself going there that this wind is so
horrible you won't see a thing.  Made my day.
Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper Co., MO.  04-16-14.
certhia AT att.net