For about two hours ending at dark I made a quick trip down to pool 10 and back at Eagle Bluffs.  New birds were Semipalmated Plover, Caspian Tern, Warbling Vireo, Prothonotary Warbler, Palm Warbler, and Lincoln's Sparrow.  I didn't have time to search most areas, but did find eight waterfowl, 2 Am. Wh. Pelicans, 2 Black-crowned Night-Herons siting out on branches in plain sight, and 50 lesser yellowlegs, 180 Pectoral Sandp., 1 Baird's, and blue-gray gnatcatchers everywhere.

Brad

Brad Jacobs
Missouri Department of Conservation
P.O. Box 180