A FOY Ruby-throated hummingbird showed up at a feeder this evening at the "Compound."  (Our daughter's property adjoins ours, hence that fun name to celebrate this happy situation and to collect all our feeders, bubblers and hillside habitat into one eBird location.)  Due to our son-in-law's influence, we have all had our feeders ready and waiting for well over a week or so.  After the Gaddy Garden posting we were definitely hopeful.  Patience was rewarded!

Fran Fulton
21 Ridgecrest Dr.
Chesterfield, MO 63017