Along Duckett's Creek in Weldon Springs this morning. I was thinking Louisiana Waterthrush, because he was along the stream bank and because I have seen LAWT there before. However, this bird was quite yellow underneath, and his tail was bobbing briskly the whole time.

Also saw red-headed woodpecker, which is pretty reliable where the paved trail meets the Katy Trail.

John Kamerud
Lake St Louis