From: Joshua Uffman <[log in to unmask]>
To: MOBirds <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: Scarlet Tanager - Christian County

Hi Greg and MoBirders:  Unfortunately the early/late dates are a struggle to keep up with.  So, I hope this does not disappoint Greg, but already this year a male was reported (via eBird) 10 April in Phelps County and another 13 April in Carter County, and last year a male was observed 15 April.

Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
Missouri Bird Records:  http://www.showme-birds.com/